Welcome to 32 Wallum Drive, Parkinson. This low set brick and tile home offers family living of grand proportions. It is evident right from the stately facade, framed by perfectly manicured gardens, that quality is on offer. Enter the grand double doored foyer for a full view of the open plan lifestyle that awaits. No expense has been spared where livability is concerned and the two large living areas do not disappoint.
Chefs will delight in the oversized kitchen that could fit a whole team of cooks – think easy preparation for the family bbq that will be held under the pitched roofline of the impressive entertainment area. Dinner parties will be a breeze in the dining area, with room to mingle in the informal family room. Plenty of room for kids to play within the 730m2 fully fenced yard. The lavish main suite enjoys separate space at the front of the house and is complete with walk-in robe and huge en-suite. Remaining bedrooms are generous in size and placed at the other end of the house with their own wide entry way, main bathroom, separate toilet and designated laundry that has direct access to the clothesline outside.
* master bedroom with built-in-robes and ensuite
* bedrooms 2,3,4 have built-in-robes
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
* 2 separate living areas (meals & family area and formal lounge and dining)
* kitchen is large with ample room for a centre bench!
* 2 car garage with remote control
* large patio
* garden shed
Home is finished off with:
* air conditioning (2)
* ceiling fans
* perimeter fencing
* air conditioning
– easy access to bus services 130, 131, 135 from corner Algester Road and Roseneath St.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Drakes Parkinson, Woolworths Calamvale, ALDI Drewvale, Central Park Shopping Centre Algester.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE is Stretton State College (Prep-Yr 12)
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Bat Park, Illaweena Street Park, Gowan Road Park, David Stretton Park
– Event Cinemas Browns Plains
– Phoenix Plus Dart Bar, Beach House Bar & Grill
Land size 730m2
House faces west
Built in 2001
Potential rent $530 – $560 per week
Brisbane City Council
Not in flooded area
Call for your personal inspection of this prestigious property. Q Realty on 0420 988 751