This gem is 9 Evander St, perched high on the hill in arguably the most convenient part of Sunnybank Hills.
The peaceful facade is only a hint of what lies behind. Three large bedrooms all bathed in natural light sit at one end of the house with the renovated bathroom, separate toilet, designated laundry and at the other end, two spacious living areas, a meals room and a generous kitchen! The meals and family open onto one of the biggest entertainment areas we’ve seen!
There is plenty of shed space in the back yard and side access makes it easy to get the toys off the street.
Built by AV Jennings Homes.
* Built ins in bedrooms
* Air conditioning in main areas
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living
* Separate lounge area
* Sliding doors out to patio from meals and family
* Fully covered Outdoor Entertainment area.
* Fully fenced
* Solar Hot Water. Solar Panels (10)
– only 590m away to bus route 140 or 130 that will take you straight to Brisbane City – – –
– only 590m away to bus route 139 then transfer to bus route 555, which will take you to
Hyperdome Shopping Centre
– Runcorn Station is 1.1km
– Altandi Station is 1.8km
– Sunnybank Station is 2km
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– Sunnybank Hills State School
– Sunnybank State High School
Addition schools include:
– Runcorn Heights State School
– Runcorn State School
– Autism Queensland Education and Therapy Centre
– Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Tuscan Harvest, Tops Supermarket, Sunrise Pizza, Hamjibak, Simon Grilled Wings, Tobaki Korean Restaurant and The Silver Plate – all within walking distance!
– Coles Supermarket and FoodWorks is 1kilomtere away.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Brady Bushland Park, Hollyman Park, Norris Park, Garrett Park, Kaohsiung Park,
– Hoyts Sunnybank, Event Cinemas, David Fitness Inc, Moorooka Bowls Club
Land size 683m2
House faces East
Built in 1989
Potential rent $400 – $450 per week
Brisbane City Council
Not in flooded area
Easement along driveway of property
Everything about this home is impressive, don’t miss out – give us a call now!
Q Realty on 0420 988 751