Welcome to 10 Settlers Circuit, Mount Cotton
Surrounded by private gardens and sprawling lawns, this home feels like you are nestled away in your own little pocket of paradise. Stylishly modern throughout, this beautiful 4 bedroom family home has all the creature comforts you could need.
Stepping through the large feature front door, you’re greeted with spacious high ceilings and stylish design features.
Off to your left is the opulent Main bedroom which enjoys its own twin walk in wardrobes, a parents retreat and sleek ensuite.
The clever design has allowed for a separate office and a Media room.
There is something for everyone in the family in this beautiful home.
Every window in this home looks out onto private landscaped pockets of the huge 1019m2 fully fenced block. The main is protected by a beautiful sitting area surrounding a water feature and private plantings.
The open plan kitchen overlooks both the huge lounge, dining area, the rumpus area and the entertainment area. Easily the most relaxed hub of the home, this is where countless family get togethers will be enjoyed.
The high ceiling entertainment area enjoys beautiful wrap around decking, a relaxing water feature and easy maintenance landscaping.
Ever practical in its design, this home enjoys wide side access for cars, trailers, caravans or any other toy you may have. From there you have a free run to the 6m x 6m fully powered shed with its whirly birds, work benches, storage and double roller doors.
In addition to its location among other beautiful homes, this prestigious property offers an enviable convenience to shops, schools, walking paths and parks. It is a very close proximity to the Bayside and the award winning Sirromet Winery, enjoys Wide streets with bush medium strips and a local Organic farm.
Some of our favourite features include:
– Master Bedroom –
* Enormous in size
* Twin Walk in robes
* Parents Retreat
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living
* Separate media area
* High ceilings with recessed lighting
* Large fridge cavity (plumbed)
* Double glass sliding doors out to patio from lounge and rumpus
– All windows on the western side are tinted
* Air conditioning in main areas and bedrooms 1 & 2
* Ceiling Fans
* Modern finishings throughout
* Fully fenced
* designated laundry
* Private landscaped gardens complete with fruiting mandarin tree
* Built ins in bedroom 2,3 & 4
* Massive shed 6m x 6m
– only 479m away to bus route 282 , which will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre or then transfer to bus route 555 as this will take you to Brisbane City.
– Edens Landing station is 10km
– Bethania Station is 11km
– Cleveland Station is 16km
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Supa IGA, Coles and Woolworths Supermarket, BWS, Noodle Shop, Pizza, Hairdresser, Vet, Dentist, Drs Surgery, Chemist & PT Studio – all within walking distance!
New restaurants and shops – Miss India, Fish & Chippery, Cafe, Wine Bar – opening in early 2019
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Mount Cotton Community Park, Bayview Conservation Park, Carbrook Wetlands Conservation Park, Collins Park, The Charlie Buckler Memorial Sport, Talburpin Park
– Cineplex and Sheldon Gallery
Land size 1019m2
House faces South East
Built in 2006
Potential rent $ – $ per week
Redlands City Council
Not in flooded area
Everything about this home is impressive, don’t miss out – give us a call now!
Q Realty on 0420 988 751