A treasured and faithful family home located in the Stretton school catchment is to big for the owners now looking to downsize. With one owner since being built, this home has been meticulously maintained and cared, ready for a new family to enjoy. With all bathrooms and kitchen already renovated so there is nothing to do but move right in.
Inside the main house you will find it warm and accommodating to the growing family with 2 separated living areas and a modern and fresh kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertainment area. All bedrooms are a good size and are uniquely situated towards the back of the house creating distinct separation from the livings area and strong elements of privacy for when guests visit.
The garage has been professionally converted into a fully equipped granny flat with its own kitchenette, bathroom & separate access to front and back complete with bi-fold doors. This is perfect for relatives when they stay or students looking for affordable accommodation that is close to public transport or event that growing teenager needing their own space or even the coveted man cave.
Entertaining is a breeze with the large oversized patio certain to fit everyone in and your own personal spa Jacuzzi perfect for relaxing after a big day.
The highlight is the location being within the Stretton Catchment and only a short walk to the College, parking to drop the kids to school is a thing of the past. Public transport is a 2 mins walk around the corner with access to the 150 bus line taking you all the way into the city.
Full Features & Benefits Include:
* 2 Living areas & meals
* Tasteful & modern kitchen overlooking entertainment area
* Bathroom with separate toilet – no renovations needed
* Master Bedroom with built in and En-suite
* All good size bedrooms with built-ins
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the house
* Granny Flat with own kitchen and bathroom
* Separate Laundry
* Covered outdoor entertainment area plus Jacuzzi
* 6×4 Shed with 3 phase power
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Stretton State College, Calamvale Special School and Calamvale Community College.
– additional schools in the local area include Wisdom College and St Stephen’s School
– only 567m to bus route #150 that will take you straight to Brisbane City.
– only 567m to bus route #150 then take the bus route #P569 which will take you to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
– Sushi Train is 3.4km
– Browns Plains Station is 3.5km
SHOPS & SERVICES
Woolworths is only 1.2km away. Fresh Fanatics, Coles, ALDI and IGA supermarket is less than 3kms away.
Land size 810m2
House faces East
Prospective rent $600 per week
Main house built in 1994
Brisbane City Council
Not in flooded area
Call Daniel or Quy from Q Realty on 0420 988 751 to view this property!