This meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom home sits atop a whopping 1012m2 block. The home is finished with all the mod cons and is designed for ease of living and maintenance. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and fans. The kitchen is the hub of the home and has ample bench space and a great outlook to the fully fenced yard. The bathroom is a convenient two way with a powder room.
AND, the cream on top is a fully self contained, separately metered, Annexed Unit for extended family OR extra income! Potential rent $220 per week!
Current tenants are good long term tenants with preference to stay.
Move in and enjoy all these features,
* 4 Bedrooms all built in and with ceiling fans
* separate toilet
* Two way bathroom
* Open Living Area
* Meals Area
* Separate Laundry
* Single Lock Up Garage
* Fully Fenced Yard
* One Bedroom
* Fully Self Contained Kitchen and meals area combined
* Fully fenced yard
* Ceiling Fans
* Built 2015
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES
– in catchment zones for Crestmead State School and Marsden State High School.
– additional schools in the local area include Burrowes State School, St Francis’ College and St Philomena School
– bus routes 560 Browns Plains – Springwood 0.2 km
– Nearest train station is Kingston Station and Browns Plains Station.
– quick access to Bumstead Road and Chambers Flat Road.
SHOPS & SERVICES
Friendly Grocer Crestmead is walkable 200m away. With IGA and Woolworths only 2kms close by.
Land size 1012m2
House faces South
Main house built in 1998
Granny flat was built in 2015 (with final approval in 2017)
Current rent – House $375 per week 04/07/2019 – Unit $220 per week
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call to view this awesome property anytime! Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751