With its beautiful views of the parkland opposite this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home sits on a 642m2 block of land gently sloping to the street. This as original home could easily just be moved into or leaves such an opportunity for renovations or just a little refurbishment.
All the bedrooms are bathed in natural light and are large in size. The third bedroom has a beautiful outlook and its own access to the rolling back yard. The bathroom has undergone renovations and is large and shining. The kitchen is in its original state, but maintenance and love over the years has preserved its quality. The home has a separate laundry and an oversized single garage.
The gardener in the family will absolutely fall in love with the flowering gardens, shady trees and lush lawn. There is plenty of space for the kids or the dog – safely behind a full perimeter fence.
The outdoor covered entertaining area encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle capturing cool breezes and giving you views over the huge kid/pet friendly backyard making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
The homes location is central to all that is needed – with the bustling commerce centre of Springwood only a short drive away. This quaint house has great proximity to the hospital and other precincts in nearby Loganlea.
Boasting so much without breaking the bank this home features:
– 3 Bedrooms
– Large family/dining
– Separate Toilet
– Single Garage
– Full perimeter fencing
– Ceiling Fans
– Alarm System
– NBN Ready
– 642m2 Block
– only 215m away to bus route 553 that will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre or then transfer to bus route 555 which will take you to Brisbane City.
– Kingston Station is only 1.9km away
– Loganlea station is 2.4km
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Near local restaurants and food chains such as Subway, Domino’s, Red Rooster
– ALDI, Ritchies Store, IGA and Woolworths are 2kms away.
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Meakin Park, Augustus Park, Slacks Creek Environment Park, Mabel Park, Nealdon Park
– Logan City Historical Museum, Mayes Cottage Museum, Event Cinemas
Land size 642m2
House faces East
Built in 1987
Potential rent $290 – $320 per week
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call to view this awesome property anytime! Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751