This beautiful 4 bedroom house has everything that a growing family might need.
It offers plenty of space for everyone with an extra living area that can be used as a media room, kids play area or an office. Kitchen is located in the centre of the house and with its open plan, it’s design to entertain. It features plenty of cupboards and bench space. It has a gas cooktop and it’s finished with a breakfast bar. Dining room opens up to the covered patio and beautiful lawn.
Bedrooms are good sized. Master bedroom, located at the back of the house, separate to other bedrooms, features walk-in robe and an en-suite.
The other 3 bedrooms are finished with ceiling fans and built in robes and they are big enough to fit a double bed in each. Main bathroom has both a shower and a bath and a separate toilet.
This fantastic house is located at a quiet cul de sac. Public transport and local parks are close by and the Eagleby State School is within a walking distance. Local shops and medical centre are also just down the road.
Home is finished off with
+ air conditioning
+ security screens to doors and windows
+ perimeter fencing
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Beenleigh State High School, Eagleby Learning Centre and Eagleby State School. Additional schools include Carbrook State School and Kimberley College.
– only 538m away to bus route 563 that will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre or then transfer to bus route 555 which will take you to Brisbane City.
– Beenleigh Station is only 2.9km away
– Edens Landing station is 4.5km
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
– Near food chains such as Subway, Pita Pocket, Red Rooster and Longhorns Bar and Grill
– ALDI, Coles Supermarket, IGA and Woolworths are less than 3kms
PARKS & RECREATION NEARBY
– Cecil Clarke Park, Ray Hackwood Park, Eagleby Wetlands, Logan River Parkland
– Beenleigh Historical Village & Museum, Yugambeh Museum, Drive-Ins, Event Cinemas
– Eagle Tavern, Royal Hotel, AwesomeX Karaoke Hire
Land size 600m2
House faces East
Built in 2008
Potential rent $375 – $395 per week
Logan City Council
Not in flooded area
Call to view this awesome property anytime! Call Q Realty on 0420 988 751