Lease Ending soon – Perfect Opportunity for the Owner Occupier.
What an amazing location! Short walk to Banoon Train Station taking you straight to Brisbane CBD.
** please note the internal photos are indicative only**
Solidly built in 1999, this townhouse has one of the biggest designed main bathroom available! The townhouse includes:
* Master Bedroom is air-conditioned and has ceiling fan, large mirrored walk in robe, shower and toilet ensuite and balcony
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans and built-in-robes
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite and main bathroom)
* 3 toilets (including a downstairs guest powder room)
* kitchen with good bench spaces
* family/lounge room – air conditioner is on order and due to be installed!
* meals area
* laundry room
* storage under the stairs
* court yard with patio – great privacy
* single lock up garage with remote control and alarmed
* driveway car space is also available for parking
This townhouse is finished off with air conditioning, security screens to doors and windows, electric hot water system, carpets in bedroom areas and tiles in all other areas.
BONUS!! This townhouse is also sold FULLY FURNISHED (chattels list available).
Sunnybank Mead complex offers a great onsite manager, electronic front gates and shared pool and BBQ area. There is a huge 10,000 litres rainwater tank to service the pool and garden areas, and plenty of visitors car spaces.
– Brisbane City Council
– allocated land size 208m2
– land is not in a flooded zone
– Built 1999
– leased at $420 per week
– Body corporate is $1,150 per quarter or approx $95 per week
– Coopers Plains State School
– Sunnybank State High School
– Other schools in the area Macgregor State School. St Thomas More College
– Approximately 300m walk to Banoon train station Beenleigh train goes to Altandi Sunnybank (travel time is approx. 4 mins) to catch Route 140, 130 bus into Brisbane CBD. (Journey Planner, Translink)
Shops and restaurants nearby
– McDonald’s Sunnybank
– Landmark Yum Cha Restaurant
– Sunnybank Plaza Shopping Centre (Coles, Kmart, Boost Juice, Daiso, Reject Shop and many more.)
– Sunny Park Shopping Centre
– Market Square has an array of restaurants to tantalize your tastebuds
Parks and recreation nearby
– Gaddes Park
– Dyson Avenue Park no.93
– Jock Hing Park
– Sunnybank Bowls Club
Call us to make inspect this property now.