Want a large home with minimal yard duties? This is it!
Brand new carpets to be installed!
This high-cathedral ceiling low set brick home offers so much!
* Huge family and meals area
* kitchen with plenty of cupboard space (byo dishwasher)
* Master with ensuite and built-in-robe
* Bedroom 2, 3, and 4 have built-in-robes
* 2 Bathrooms (main bathroom with 2-seat spa and ensuite)
* double carport
* patio area
This home is finished off with:
+ Ceiling fans
+ perimeter fencing
Please note: There is a shared driveway easement for the back houses (10A & 10B) to drive to their garage.
– 40m walk to Waratah Dr for bus route 560 to Browns Plains station at Grand Plaza.
– Kingston Station (2.6kms) and Loganlea Station (2.9kms) are close by.
– Less than 5 mins drive and you’re on the Logan Motorway straight to the Gold Coast, Ipswich or Brisbane City.
SHOPS & RESTAURANTS: Coles supermarket is within walking distance of 500m away. Including Chinese restaurants, cafes and more.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Marsden State High School and Marsden State School. Other schools in the local area include
– Also in the area, St Francis College
– And C&K Crestmead Community Kindergarten
PARKS & RECREATION are all within walking distance as well, including Tamarind Park, Chamberd Flat Road Park (next to Marsden Library)
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land size 620m2
House faces north-east
Built in 1988
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once your register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
Otherwise call/ text Aimee on 0429352811.