2 hectares of land + solid low set brick house ready to move in + lots of sheds + water tanks + full fencing! You cannot miss out on this home!
This cul-de-sac land has 1.5 acres of manicured lawns around the house, and another 3.5 acres of bushland with nature at your door step! 2 hectares is about 20,000m2 or 5 acres. Just lots of land!
The house is low set brick and ready to move in. Facing east, it offers plenty:
– inviting front tiled patio area
– 4 bedrooms (master bedroom is enormous with ensuite and built in robe)
– 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and ensuite)
– linen cupboards
– 2 separate living areas (formal lounge and dining & family and meals area)
– kitchen ready to provide for with a servery window to dining room
– back entertainment area spacious enough for 2 families’ gathering! 9m x 6m, tiled and insulated!
– double lock up garage
The home is finished off with:
– new floor coverings
– fire place (combustion) for those crazy cold nights!
– ceiling fans
– vacuum maid system
– sky light
– security screens to doors and windows and doors
– window dressings.
But wait! There’s more!
You also get
– water tanks holding 45,000 litres (not town water)
– HSTP sewer system
– lots of sheds: powered front shed 9m x 6m; back shed allows for 3 cars; and a chook shed!
Situated on the outskirts of Springfield Lakes (9 minutes), you are still very close to major shopping centres (Orion), Springfield Train Station, private and public schools and much more.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Greenbank State School and Park Ridge State High School. Other schools include Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School, St Peters Lutheran College – Springfield, Springfield Central State School and Springfield Central State High School.
– Springfield Central Station is 5.1km
– Springfield Station is 5.6km
SHOPS & SERVICES
– IGA Springfield Lakes and Woolworths are 4.8km away!
– Coles and ALDI are kms away!
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 2ha
House faces South
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.