NO PETS ALLOWED – Available on 19 March, 2019!
This 376m2 home will be situated on a 1303m2 block of land and will have the following features:
– Master bedroom with walkinrobe and ensuite
– other 5 Bedrooms with built in robes
– Dual access ensuite to bedrooms 2 & 3
– 3 Living areas
– Alfresco area
– Fully self contained granny flat (with ensuite & kitchenette)
– Double garage
– Solar hot water
– 1.5kW Solar electricity panels
– Ceiling insulation and wall sarking
– Stainless steel appliances
– Solid stone kitchen bench
– Security screens to windows only
– Tinted glass
– Vertical blinds to living areas
– Garage door remote
– Premium mixer taps to bathrooms (laundry excl.)
– Floor coverings throughout
– Exposed aggregate path, alfresco & driveway
– Fully fenced with gates
– Garden beds with concrete edging, 4 tube plants & mulch
– TV antenna
– Metal letter box
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Amberley District State School and Bremer State High School. Other schools include Churchill State School, Immaculate Heart School and Leichhardt State School.
– 1.1km to bus route 531 then transfer to Caboolture train in Springfield Central, which will take you straight to Brisbane City
– 1.1km to bus route 531 then transfer to Caboolture train in Springfield Central then take the bus route 111. This route will take you to Garden City Shopping Centre
– Thomas Street Railway Station and Wulkuraka Railway Station, is 5.3km away
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Local restaurants, cafe, food chains, Woolworths and Yamanto Country Market are less than 700m away!
– ALDI is only 800m away!
Available 19 March 2019
Property is Water Efficient and tenants will be charged for water consumption
Property is smoke alarm compliant
Pets may be approved upon application
Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties
Land area 1303m2
House faces West
Built in 2007
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.