* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
* main bathroom
Internal connects you downstairs to
* kitchen with stone bench tops
* meals area
* family area
* outside patio
* laundry area
Home is on a level 433m2 block, with full perimeter fencing and is finished off with:
* solid timber floor boards
* raked ceiling made of cedar beams
* ceiling fans
* air conditioning
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Beenleigh State High School, Eagleby Learning Centre and Mt Warren Park State School. Additional schools include Beenleigh Special School, St Joseph’s Tobruk Memorial School and Mount Warren Park State School.
* only 382m to bus route 729 then take the Airport Train then transfer to bus route 385.
This will take you to Brisbane City.
* only 382m to bus route 565 twhich will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre.
* Beenleigh Station is 600m
SHOPS & SERVICES
– Coles Supermarket and Woolworths is only 600m away.
– IGA is only 700m away
– ALDI is 1km away.
Pets are subject for approval
House is water efficient and tenants pay for water consumption
House faces North East
Built in 1989
IMPORTANT: We are looking for good long-term tenants who communicates well, have good track records of paying rent 2 weeks in advance or are prepared to pay 2 weeks in advance rent. The approved applicants are expected to look after the property inside and outside (mowing and general upkeep).
Please REGISTER & BOOK in a viewing time with us.
Once you register please CONFIRM with us that you will be attending.
Otherwise, call/ text Q Realty Property Management Team 0438 280 446.